Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Wellness Drink to Treat Inflammation


Here's a new idea... a drink for wellness! lol Well, that may not sound like such a novel idea, but this particular wellness drink has been shown to treat body inflammation. Some adults, me included, suffer from inflammation. I actually have an auto-immune disease and have always suspected my inflammation is somehow connected. No doctor has ever confirmed this, but the inflammation started shortly after I was diagnosed. So who knows... but inflammation is uncomfortable and sometimes causes pain and discomfort.
    My body inflammation is mostly in my digestive track. My son has similar problems and I wonder if Trivita might offer a solution. My skin also seems inflamed at times... or at least puffy, or bloated. I get body rashes and have bloating in my abdomen too. Aren't you glad I'm sharing all this with you? lol In general, I feel I should be in a better state of health than what I am. Perhaps my body isn't ridding itself naturally of toxins?
      TriVita has a product called Nopalea that has been scientifically shown to reduce inflammation, using antioxidants not commonly found in other wellness products. According to their website, users have found a reduction in body inflammation and improved health. The product is said to cleanse the body of harmful toxins if taken on a daily basis. I'd love to try it.

      Have you any experience with Nopalea? What about body inflammation? Do you suffer from pain associated with inflammation in your joints, digestive tract, or muscle?
        PayPerPost is not affiliated with Trivita/Nopalea.
           



          Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

          2 comments:

          desilvahousehold said...

          Any chance you've been checked for two things...SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) and Fructose Malabsorption Disorder? They test for them with the same test. After two years of massive pain, bloating, swollen digestive system, and body aches, my daughter was FINALLY diagnosed with this rare genetic disorder. The test is easy. Same test for both. Breathe into a plastic bag. They measure something in your breath. Drink a super sugary drink, then breathe into the bag every 15 minutes or so for 3 hours. It's really boring.

          Just curious...it's a dietary change to fix it, and one you probably wouldn't guess to try on your own. Most fruits and veggies are off the list, well, anything with high (or sometimes ANY) fructose content, whether natural or man made. Unbeleiveable difference nearly overnight for my daughter after battling pain for two years.

          Wendy said...

          I'm not familiar with either ailment, but will look into it. Glad to hear your daughter is free of pain! Thanks for your comment. :)