Friday, July 1, 2011

I Can't Spell Today... Grumble Grumble


Good news is that I'm catching up on my blogging... first day at home we've had all week! Between the month long Summer classes my children wrapped up yesterday and Vacation Bible School (IN ANOTHER STATE! lol) also wrapped up yesterday, we're zapped! The VBS took approx 6 hours out of our day, 4 consecutive days, despite the fact that the actual VBS only lasted from 6-8 PM. Travel time, travel time, travel time!

So, here I sit today, catching up on blogging, laundry, and dreaded housework and I'm making one typo after another! My apologies for this! If you've caught the typos you're probably thinking things. lol Yes... I'm probably typing too fast, and perhaps my brain is still half asleep. Or... maybe I need to take a refresher course on spelling.

The frustrating part of typos for a blogger is making them in a blog post title. They're impossible to fix in email subscriptions to my feed. So if you're reading my posts from your email inbox you're catching them all! Also... if my post has been sponsored, I often cannot correct the title at all. So, just bear with me and if you see more of the same, you can make fun of me. I can handle it. lol I'm a big girl, won't cry... might take a nap though... but won't cry!

  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: