Friday, July 1, 2011

Free Homeschooling Ebook from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine


I love free books... and I'm guessing you do too! I just found a full-color free ebook from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, titled Homeschool 101. This amazing find offers 199 pages of useful information, activities, and even some curriculum for those considering homeschooling or who are already living the dream (Well... we hope you can call it a dream)! lol

By the way, this is a Christian publication, so you'll find a whole lotta Bible in these pages!

Some of the articles you'll find in this free color magazine are include:

  • What Are Learning Styles?
  •  Is Special Needs Homeschooling Possible
  •  Teaching the Difficult Child
  •  Homeschooling Methods
  •  What Are Learning Styles?
  •  Teaching Multiple Ages
  •  Why Writing Programs Fail
  •  Choose a Math Curriculum
  •  Teach Personal Finances Early: Avoid Worries Later
  •  Plus much much more!

and best part of all...

You'll have access to printable planners! Check out the Bonus Section... see the gray column on the left side of the pdf and scroll down. There are even lesson plans there with free worksheets! I feel like I've struck gold!

I have no clue how long this will be available... if it's a temporary thing or long term offering. I'm going to go through it tonight and print the pages I can't live without! Well... actually, I think I'll just download the entire thing to my pc! lol

Enjoy! The Old Schoolhouse is wonderful... wouldn't you agree? And no... I'm not being paid to say this either! lol

  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: