Friday, July 1, 2011

Free Amazon.com Gift Cards... I've Won $45 in Gift Codes Since March!


Some of you may remember a few weeks back when I signed up with Swag Bucks (search engine) just to see what it was all about... whether it was really worth doing... how long it would take to earn a Kindle? lol Here's my little update:

I've now earned $45 in Amazon.com credits. All for using Swag Bucks as my search engine. I likey! What this means is that instead of searching on Yahoo, Google, DogPile, Bing, or whomever you're accustomed, you do your searches through Swag Bucks. They also have games you can play for a little extra Swag... videos you can watch, surveys you can take, coupons for groceries and products you likely use everyday (all for Swag Bucks), and special offers that are posted from time to time.

Today on the Swag Bucks homepage there is a $.75 coupon for Sargento Natural Cheese which upon printing and redeeming you also earn 10 Swag Bucks. It takes me 450 Swag Bucks to cash in for 1 Amazon.com Gift Card valued at $5. In case you're wondering... there are many many other items you can cash in for... it doesn't have to be Amazon. This option just happens to be my favorite! lol

Just in surfing the net, doing my regular business online I usually earn anywhere between 30 and 50 Swag Bucks a day. Just depends on how much time I spend online and how lucky I am! lol
Whilst doing your everyday online searching, you'll from time to time see something like this... either from the Sway Guy or Swag Girl letting you know how many points you've been awarded. Here's 9 Swag Bucks I won just a couple weeks ago and took the time to take a screenshot of.

Below you'll see what I see when I visit my Swag Bucks page. Currently my balance is rather low because I just cashed in for my 9th Amazon.com gift card... 9x5= $45! The dream of a Kindle is gone for awhile though... I've been using all my Amazon.com money to purchase groceries for my son. He's on a gluten-free, casein-free diet and that can be rather expensive... but wouldn't you know that Amazon sells A LOT of goodies he can have? We just ordered KIND bars (nut and berry and oh... so nutritious!) and Red Mills Corn Bread Mix from Amazon. With Amazon's FREE super-saver shipping and my Swag Bucks I rec'd $32 worth of product for just $7!  I'd spent the previous $15 in Swag on Lara Bars for my boy... and I have $5 still pending. It takes a few days after cashing out to receive your Amazon.com gift code. :)


I hope you'll jump on the Swag train with me. I've decided it is well worth doing. It costs me nothing and earns me something! That's the way I like to do business! lol

Once you're all signed up and ready to go, be sure to share this with your friends and family. Swag Bucks has a referral program and you'll get a little kick-back with anyone who signs up under you! It's an everyone wins situation! Happy Swagging! If you sign up under me, you'll help me buy more gluten and casein-free groceries for my son. So... if you do, thanks in advance!! You're awesome!


  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: