Thursday, June 23, 2011

Houston Home


Guest post from: Steve Delaney

When I transferred to Houston, I wasn't really sure what to think. I had never even been to Texas before it was time for me to move and I was pretty sure the culture shock was going to do me in. I was right at first, and I had a hard enough time adjusting as it was to being in a new city but it's been a few months now and I'm really starting to get used to Houston. I actually bought a place on the outskirts of town which is amazing because I've never been a homeowner before. I've had a lot of fun decorating the place and outfitting it with things like a www.securitychoice.com security system and some really nice curtains that I found on the Pottery Barn website. I'm starting to really like living here, and I've made a lot of great friends since I've been in Texas. It knows where the next few years will take me, but I'm happy I made the biggest jump of my entire adult life!

  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: