Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashionable Laptop Bags at Mom Happy Prices!


A few months ago I went shopping for a new laptop bag for the newest addition to our technological family... a laptop I bought online on Cyber Monday at an amazing price! What I ended up with was a $20 sleeve, rather than a bag. I simply didn't like anything in my price range. Most of the girly bags I found were at least $60. Too rich for this mom's blood! So... what's a frugal mom to do, but convince herself that the dull-black sleeve was all I really needed, and that well... this way I could throw the protected notebook into any one of the multiple totes hanging in my basement. Ya well, I still want a bag! lol

Today I was thrilled to find a super-cute laptop bag for $19.99! For an additional $5, I can even have this bag monogrammed. Cute and affordable laptop cases with a personalized touch of a monogram and a 30-day money back guarantee is just too hard to pass up!

I found laptop cases on this site in all price ranges, but it looks like everything they sell is sold at discount from recommended retail. If you've had your eye on a certain style of bag, be sure to take a peak at Coolcomputerbags.com first... just to see what they can do for you!

Not sure what size bag you need to order? Coolcomputerbags.com even offers a video tutorial showing you how to appropriately measure your laptop insuring you order the right size. This will no doubt ease those fears of ordering online... especially if you monogram your bag! lol Know without doubt the bag you order will be the right fit for that laptop you aspire to carry in style!


  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: