Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Holiday Eyewear from Zenni!


I'm back with another cute pair of eyeglasses to share with you from Zenni. Once again they're CHEAP and CUTE! How often in life do these two adjectives run together? lol If you want to get a closer look, simply click on the image. :)
    You likely remember my recent posts on Zenni which included photos of other awesome pairs of inexpensive eyeglasses, including those we bought my son a few months back. We've saved a small fortune ordering from Zenni optical and don't feel we've made any sacrifice in the name of quality.
      When Zenni takes out the middleman and sells direct to the customer, they deliver excellent prescription eyeglasses at a fraction of the price. We only pay around $40 for our son's complete pair of prescription eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. That includes shipping! He has polycarbonate lenses and they're even anti-glare. Just as importantly (at least from a mom's perspective) they look awesome on his little face.
        So... if you're like us and looking for cheap eyeglasses, look no further! While you're on Zenni's website, tell me what pair of eyeglasses you find the most fun.

        If you have any doubts about the quality and legitimacy of this Zenni, do what I did before I ordered my son's first pair... do an Internet search! I found articles from mainstream publications raving about the value of Zenni. You could also take the experience of a mom (such as myself), who wouldn't steer you wrong. We've purchased 2 pairs of eyeglasses from Zenni in the past 20 months or so and have been more than satisfied. I think you will be too!
           



          Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

          No comments: