Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is My New Look, Too Broad?


In an effort to create a "certain look", I've broadened my blog margins just a bit. This isn't a problem if you have a newer model computer (from what I understand), but some of you may have to play with a scroll bar in order to see my full page. Is this correct?
    I'd love to hear from you... tell me if you'd change anything relating to the margins. Feedback on my background graphic would also be appreciated! I'm considering going all white and losing the scrapbook look and perhaps redoing my entire header.
      If you generally enjoy dishing out constructive criticism, here's your opportunity! I'm all about making this blog as functional and eye-appealing as possible.
        Blessings!
           



          Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

          2 comments:

          desilvahousehold said...

          Yup. Too broad. I have one of those wide screen tv computer monitors. I still have to change everything to make it fit...

          Wendy said...

          Rats! lol I was afraid of that. I might wait until after Christmas to change anything. I sorta dig my Christmas header! lol