Friday, December 30, 2011

"Christmas" the Golden Retriever Puppy... Isn't She Lovely?


I'd forgotten just how much puppies sleep and that's exactly what our little princess is doing at this very moment! She's quite the heart breaker! I can't tell you how many quarrels the kids have had since Sunday about who gets to hold her next. They're even arguing about who gets to take her outside and who gets to give her the treat for going potty. lol I'm sure within a matter of weeks, possibly even days, the argument will look a bit different... once the excitement of caring for her wears off a bit.

This sweet photo was taken on my son's iPod and the quality isn't the sharpest, but she's the cutest thing we've got going on at our house at the moment. 

"Christmas" has been the best Christmas gift we could have hoped for! In addition to our new little friend, my kids were given laptop computers from their grandparents, giving me full reign of my own computer again! WOOHOO!!! That's an awesome gift!

Finally... one of my closest friends gave me the microwave her family was no longer using. This putting to an end my 7 year's without one! We've been popping a lot of popcorn this week and loving every bite!
     



    Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

    No comments: