Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bracing Myself for an Exciting Day! My Recliner is on it's Way!


A couple months ago I won a recliner from Wholesale Furniture Brokers and tomorrow it's due to be delivered to my garage door! I'm beyond excited and cannot wait to pull it into the house and find the perfect place in my living room to stretch out in style!

This is my first recliner and the most thrilling prize I've ever had the pleasure of winning. Periodically Wholesale Furniture Brokers has a blogging competition (winner is randomly selected) and in May, I was the lucky winner. The giveaway was part of a Mother's Day promotion and I have to say that winning this recliner made this one of the most awesome Mother's Day I've ever had!

I'll be sharing photos of myself in my fancy leather recliner very soon and hope you'll be back to see them! Thanks so much to Wholesale Furniture Brokers out of Canada for being so awesome to me and to all the other fortunate bloggers so blessed as to receive such awesome prizes. You're amazing!!!!

I'm not being asked or paid to share this excitement with you... I just wanted to encourage you to follow this online retailer and if you're a blogger,  be sure to follow their blog too (first link in this post). Who knows, maybe you'll find a giveaway waiting for you? It's worth the time to check... believe you me!


  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: