Friday, May 6, 2011

Money Saving Moms Choose Zenni Optical


Not only am I a Zenni mom, a growing number of my momma friends are too. If you've followed this blog for any length of time at all, you know I am not in the best place financially. I'm not in the worst either, and that might be because I'm always looking for a deal... a deal that doesn't cost me quality. That combination can be a challenge to find.

Last year after reading multiple positive and even raving reviews on the web, I decided to give Zenni a try. After all... I'd had a local jeweler weld my son's titanium (and over-priced frames) for the 3rd time in less than 12 months time. The welding set me back $35 a pop. Are you kidding me already? Would you believe he's had his Zenni frames for nearly a year and I've never had to repair them? Oh, but it gets even better than that. The Zenni frames with prescription lenses were only $39! No, I'm so not joking.

We're talking about prescription eyeglasses for less than $40. In fact, they offer frames with prescription lenses for even less than that. We added a couple features such as anti-glare to keep him more comfortable. Here's the amazing thing if you're truly in a budget crunch. Zenni offers complete prescription eyeglasses starting at just $6.95 a pair! That's not much more than a gallon of gas these days (unfortunately) or a fancy iced coffee from Starbucks (again unfortunately).

Isn't it sweet to know there are still good values to be found? :)

  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please visit me at The Homeschooling Blog and leave me a comment. :)

No comments: