Friday, May 6, 2011

Don't Forget Mega SwagBucks Friday!


Search & WinEvery Friday is MEGA BUCKS DAY! Be sure you're using the Swagbucks search engine to do all your Internet searching. Check their Facebook and Twitter pages and their blog for special Swag codes for even more bucks!



I've earned nearly $20 in Amazon.com gift cards through Swagbucks in just a couple months time. All for doing something I do everyday anyway. Searching the web! Simply searching within their search engine gives me yet one more avenue for free gaining FREE stuff! I love stuff. I know I'm not supposed to love stuff, but we all have our struggles don't we? lol

Actually, I think what I love is getting for free something my family needed anyway. Amazon.com has TONS of gluten-free, dairy-free foods (all with consumer reviews, which is priceless to a mom trying to please the appetite of a growing 10 year old boy). With my son on a challenging new diet, which by the way is rather expensive, getting free gift gift cards to Amazon is nothing short of AMAZING!

I've been offline much of the day, but have a bit of research to do tonight on autism, autism diets, and ways to challenge the brains of my kiddos (and yours) over the Summer months. So... perhaps my Swagbucks account will see some serious accumulation over the next few hours?? Only time will tell!


  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... my content has yet again been hijacked. Same story, different blogger.

No comments: