Saturday, February 4, 2012

Affordable and Comfortable Recliners


Ooooh don't you just love the look of comfort? I'm loving the look of this Alto Chestnut recliner offered by Wholesale Furniture Brokers. What you're looking at is top grain leather, is on sale for only $499, and ships free! I swear it's calling my name... "oh Wendy"... can you hear it too? I can imagine myself falling asleep in this beauty while watching season 7 of The Office. Just me and my chair... and perhaps my laptop.

I own a very different looking recliner in a similar color that I obtained from Wholesale Furniture Brokers last Summer. It's been an awesome addition to our living room and provided that extra seating we were lacking. My kids and husband often stretch out after dinner, which in the past meant no room for me. Oh sure, I could have asked them to sit up straight and let me squeeze in, but that's not all that comfortable. Thanks to the new recliner I always have a spot... and I have to say, it's the best spot!

The recliner pictured here reminds me of the one my father has, but I don't think his is a Stanley. This chair has a high pub back and padded arms, which spells nothing but comfort on all sides and who doesn't love to put their feet up?  When dad isn't home and I'm visiting mom, that recliner is mine! lol I'd love to have this baby in my own home!

You can't have too many comfortable chairs after all... and while I still enjoy the new recliner we got last Summer, I have the perfect place for this beauty.

I just love looking at new furniture and imagining it in my home. I'd love to get a new dining room table set, a new bedroom set and a new sofa and love seat. When I do, I'll be looking at Wholesale Furniture Brokers first, because I feel like I know what to expect. Great prices, free shipping, and high quality. I also experienced amazing customer support. We had a base arrive with a scratch and they had the vender on it asap! A new base was sent with no hassle.

Do you dream of new furniture? What on Wholesale Furniture Brokers website appeals to you? Which recliner is your favorite?

~Wendy
Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

2 comments:

Holly Hennessy Swint said...

My hubby needs a new recliner. I will definitely have to check them out. TY for the post! Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com

Wendy said...

Mine does too! Would love to get one of those sofas with the reclining seats at each end!
Thanks for the comment!