Saturday, March 8, 2008

Highlighting a Phenomenal Homeschooling Resource


I say phenomenal, because Jimmie has probably hands down created the coolest Squidoo lenses I've ever seen. As a fellow Squidoo'er myself, I can appreciate how much useful information she's packed into her lenses... additionally the vivid photography and layout are supurb! My own lenses are suddenly feeling a bit inferior! lol Erm... if you'd like to see my lenses despite their lack of comparable dazzle... here ya go -> Wendy's Squidoo

Ok, back to the phenomenal homeschooling resource... just so everyone's clear on this, I'm not getting any credit from the lensmaster for this plug. I genuinely love her lenses and that alone has inspired me to share.

So, without further ado, here are my favorites:
Nature Study- Charlotte Mason Style
Lapbooking
Classical Music Lapbook
Rainforest Lapbook
Human Body Lapbook

Jimmie is a mom with a lot of Squidoo'in under her belt.... check out all her amazing lenses here!
Jimmie... my favorite lensmaster!




    Those 70-646 professionals who have not done 350-018 or even 70-647 will definitely find 640-816 as well as 650-393 out of their league.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    WendySue,

    I\'m just now coming upon this link and your super kind words! :-) Wow. Thanks so very much!

    I was actually searching for some lapbook related info, and happened upon your blog.