Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dealing with Sick Days


We've only just begun a new school year and have already experienced our first sick day. I couldn't decide whether it would be better to go ahead and school one and give my sick son the day to rest or to just give them both the day off, so just went with the latter.

What happens now? Well, another benefit to home schooling is that we can plan a makeup day, probably on Saturday... assuming we only miss one day of school. I really don't want to start tacking days onto the end of the year like they do in school districts.

I'd planned a lot of work for today in an effort to really kick start our semester and had already planned out this entire week in our planner. I was at least with it enough to plan it out in pencil! lol

We'll see what happens!

No comments: