Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ordered Another Pair of CHEAP Eyeglasses from Zenni


Cheap as in $37.90! That's for a full pair of prescription eyeglasses with shipping for my 10 year-old son. His current pair of Zenni eyeglasses were purchased last Summer, but our new puppy put a scratch in one of the lenses and it's pretty deep. So, we'll make that pair his backup frames... and puppy playing frames! For reading and school work he'll wear his new pair of eyeglasses, which should arrive in just a couple weeks time.


    This is the pair of eyeglasses we've found best suited for his face. He looks great in these frames, which are very well made and have endured many boyhood mishaps, including but not limited to having been slept in a time or two. You gotta love that photo! Our family eye care center was able to bend them right back into place, which was an awesome surprise! I was afraid to do this myself... thought I'd snap the metal, but this particular pair is made to handle such situations. lol
      Why am I always telling you about Zenni? I love them! I've told you before how much money they save us, but what I don't know is if you've tried them. I'd love to hear! I've already turned a few friends onto Zenni and they've come away looking and feeling great about their purchases. What's more, they're pocket books were left in tip top shape.
        The pair of Zenni's I just ordered will be applied to our flex spending plan too. Eyeglasses are a covered expense after all! So, it's a purchase I have no hesitation about making.
          J-man's glasses set us back $19.00 for the frames, $9.00 for the polycarbonate lenses, $4.95 for the anti-reflecting coating, and just $4.95 for shipping. Seriously cool! Seriously CHEAP!



          This Valentine's Day be sure you can see! You want to remember that romantic dinner, or see that special homemade valentine your children made just for you! Even better... why not order yourself a pair of Valentine’s Day glasses? Never seen such a thing? Check out this pair of frames with a cute little heart on the stem. What a charming little touch this would make to your Valentine's Day wardrobe. Ok... most of us don't have a Valentine's Day wardrobe, but that doesn't make these frames any less awesome! 
             



            Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

            No comments: