Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Writing a Winning Resume


Composing and perfecting a winning resume isn't something most of us do by profession... consequently the task can be a bit intimidating to the average job seeker. My husband has been out of work for nearly 2 months now and for weeks tweaked and re-tweaked his resume... doubting himself along the way.
    Resume Builder isn't a site we were aware of until today... and wouldn't you know it, but my husband has just accepted a 2 month contract for work. That being said, it's just a 2 month assignment. So... if this contract doesn't lead to a permanent assignment, we'll once again be looking for ways to represent him on paper. Represent him in such a way as to sell his experience and know how to a hiring firm. So much work!

    I don't know much about Resume Builder... but I also don't know much about How to Write a Resume! lol We'll take all the help we can get! By the way... this help is free for the taking. That's right... it's free! So while I can't say that I've personally tried Resume Builder, I can't think of any reason not to!

    Are you or anyone you love out of work? What have your resume writing experiences looked like?
     



    Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

    No comments: