Monday, August 29, 2011

Man Vs. Food


Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel 

Does anyone else out there watch Man vs. Food? I love that show even though it kind of grosses me out at the same time! Ever since I got Direct.TV I’ve been watching a lot of Travel channel and that’s got to be my favorite show although it is a pretty good example of American excess! I recently noticed that they started a new show called Man vs. Food Nation or something like that and I think the reason they did that was because Adam said he just couldn’t eat like that anymore. I can’t say I blame him since he’s literally eating pounds of food at each sitting – it’s not the worst idea to spread out those calories a little bit before the man has a heart attack! I just love good natured competition and I feel like that show’s a great example and my sons love it which is something we can bond over. Getting the extra channels was worth it just so I have unlimited access to Man vs. Food!  





Thank you for following The Homeschooling Blog!

No comments: