Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Have a Baby or Toddler? Do You Know About Amazon Mom?


My kids aren't babies anymore, but what a great find for those of you who are raising very young children! Amazon Mom is a free program offering it's members free two-day shipping and 30% off diapers and wipes when you subscribe to regular shipments.

Amazon Mom members also receive periodic notices of savings and discounts via email.

This program is open to anyone who cares for young children, even if you're not the parent. You can be a grandparent, aunt, or an awesome friend who helps care for someones little bundle of joy!

A friend of mine shared this with me not realizing it was for caregivers of babies and toddlers, so while I'm not going to qualify, I thought a good number of my readers just might! Hope this helps someone out there!

  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

No comments: