Thursday, June 9, 2011

SUV's Make Family Life Easier


Our current vehicle has over 125,000 miles and it knows it's paid for. When we made that last loan payment this past October it wasn't even 60 days before it started falling apart. We've invested nearly $1,000 into the vehicle this year and now it has a gas leak! Are you kidding me?

Ok... so, the thought of a new vehicle (that doesn't smell like a filling station) has been on my mind lately and I'm thinking despite the cost of gasoline, an SUV is still the best solution for my family of 4. I can't tell you how often we haul things around... things like the neighbors kids, my friends, and extended family. lol That third row of seating is essential!

Making the decision even an easier sell to my husband is the Toyota Highlander's excellent price and fuel economy. I found a great Highlander at Toyota Huntington Beach. I really like the Highlander's size... it's not too big, not too small... just the right fit. Sorta like Cinderella and that perfect glass slipper!


  If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance! 

2 comments:

April said...

I've even hauled a calf in mine.....

Wendy said...

That's hilarious! I'd love to hear that story April! lol