Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Plans for Me and My Clan


For the kids:

  • Kids will be taking Summer school classes from late May through the end of June. This will fill 2 hours of our morning and give the kids an opportunity to be creative (art class) and review skills (math and computer classes). It will also give me time to walk and re-energize my battery on the track outside the middle school hosting the classes.
  • Swimming
  • Bible School (1 week in July) 
  • Kumon for my son (daily assignments, 2 visits to the center each week as we've been doing since December).
  • I'll be teaching them to grow and care for their own herbs. This will be new for me too! lol
  • Playdates with friends
For me:
  • I'll be starting a new blog on eating Gluten and Dairy Free! This is a new journey for our family as we experiment with this diet that has helped many children on the autism spectrum. Hopefully it will help our son too!
  • I hope to create a couple cake decorating tutorials to sell as PDF's. 
  • I'm hoping to find some writing jobs. 
  • Perhaps a Summer job. I really need the income, but not sure if it's the right answer for my family. My son and my husband have been butting heads a lot lately.  
  • Playdates for me! Lunches and evening walks with friends, movie nights with my Bible study.
I don't have any other ideas. lol My brain actually hurts a little just making this list! It's been a long Spring and I think I'm ready to sleep in for a few days before I think about doing anything constructive, healthy, or ambitious. lol 

      If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been stolen.

    No comments: