Monday, March 28, 2011

1 Year of Taste of Home Magazine for Only $3.99!


This is just a short and sweet post from me to you sharing a deal I just snagged via Penny Pinching Mom. I've always loved Taste of Home magazine, but I really can't spare the money for any magazine subscriptions at the moment... or so I thought.

When I found a discount code on Penny Pinchin Mom's site that would give me a full year for $3.99, I rethought my situation. lol I LOVE this magazine!! It gets me all excited about cooking and I could use some new enthusiasm in that department. Do you ever feel like you're making the same 6 meals over and over again? Blah!

So here's the special code: PENNY (enter as a last step, on payment page)
Follow this link: TANGA
Then thank: Penny Pinchin Mom for this! Tanga gave this special savings to her audience... I'm just expanding the joy by sharing the happiness with you!

Expiration is April 3, 2011 so there's not much time to ponder. If you want it, better grab it now!!!


If you're not reading this post on The Homeschooling Blog... the content has been hijacked. Please let me know by following this link and leaving me a comment. Thanks in advance!

No comments: