Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freebie Handwriting Pages... Really Cute!


The Old Schoolhouse is currently offering a free 32 page pdf, titled Happy Handwriting Tablet. The recommended ages are 5-8, although the 3/4" ruling might be too large for 7 and 8 year olds. My kids are now using the smaller ruled paper. Other than that, it's a cool find! Trust me!

You will have to register with the site and add the free pdf to your shopping cart, then after checkout (and yes I promise it's free!) you'll be given the link to the pdf. I just went through the process myself and have the book in front of me. Cute graphics on every page! Great resource for handwriting practice and story telling. Use the pictures on each page to inspire a tale or two!

The book is completely reproducible... obviously! Print as many copies as you like. ; )

No comments: